BEST RATE GUARANTEE
Enjoy the lowest room rates at Hatten Hotel Melaka when you book directly at our site http://www.hattenhotel.com
Hatten Hotel International Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary and affiliate of (Hatten Group of Companies) that provides the best guest room rates for hotels, resorts, and other transient stay facilities owned, managed or franchised by Hospitality & Lifestyle Division and operated under Hatten Group of Companies on the (Hotel) Websites (the "Best Rate Guarantee"). “(Hotel) Websites” are the websites owned or operated by or on behalf of (Hotel) and the Hospitality & Lifestyle Division, including Hatten Hotel Melaka.
In an unlikely event that a lower rate at Hatten Hotel Melaka is made available on a third party hotel’s website or mobile application (the “Competing Rate”), upon its receipt of a claim that satisfies these Best Rate Guarantee terms and conditions (the “BRG Terms”), Hatten Hotel Melaka will honour and match that Competing Rate and provide the individual that submitted the valid claim.
· A claim must be submitted prior to, or within 24 hours after making a reservation through a Hotel Website before the standard check-in time at the applicable Hotel.
· A claim form may be rejected by Hatten Hotel Melaka if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
· A guaranteed room
· Secure and safe transactions
· No booking fees
· No hidden cost
Price matching should you find a lower rate for an equivalent offer on another website (same hotel, same dates, same room type, same sale conditions, etc) within 24 hours upon booking made.
For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published room rate available online or on a mobile application for the same (Hotel), the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, with a similar view and room size, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- For purposes of comparing the Competing Rate and the rate available on the (Hotel) Websites, only the Competing Rate and the rate available on the (Hotel) Websites that are each available at the time the applicable claim is processed will be considered by (Hotel). (Hotel) will compare the total room cost of a stay, and multiple claims for a stay consisting of two or more nights in the same week at the same (Hotel) or any (Subsidiary Hotels) in the same geographic location (e.g. city) may be treated as one claim for one stay, even if booked through more than one reservation.
- (Hotel) will convert any Competing Rate offered in a different currency than the rate made available through the (Hotel) Websites, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison. Taxes, gratuities, or any mandatory charges that may apply at (Hotels) will be excluded from the rate comparison.
- The estimated value of value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast, tickets, coupons) offered as part of a Competing Rate will be excluded from the rate comparison, and will not be provided by (Hotel) when honouring a lower rate.
- (Hotel) may deny claims where the difference between the Competing Rate and the rate on the (Hotel) Website is less than one per cent; provided that (Hotel) will not use the fact that the difference between the Competing Rate and the rate on the (Hotel) Website is less than one per cent to deny such claims if the cancellation policy for the Competing Rate is more favourable to the guest than the cancellation policy for the rate on the (Hotel) Website.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g. corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring a paid membership in a club or other organisation or a free membership in a club or other organisation if such membership is contingent upon the member’s type of employment;
- Rates offered pursuant to direct mail or email solicitations, requiring a credit card in order to view the Competing Rate or the use of discount codes or coupons to book such Competing Rate, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare, an overnight cruise, car rental);
- Rates offered by, or on behalf of, unit owners or a home owners association for stays at (Hotels Group) owned or managed by (Hotel Ownership), Inc., its subsidiaries and its affiliates;
- Rates offered by opaque providers (e.g., Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made;
- Rates offered on non-request websites and mobile applications that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations (e.g., Asiaweb); and
- Individual rate plans not offered to the general public.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through a (Hotel) Website, and (Hotel) is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a call center, a non-(Hotel) booking channel).
- Notwithstanding any other restrictions in these BRG Terms, if the applicable website or mobile application requires an individual to be a resident of a certain jurisdiction in order to book rates on such website or mobile application, the Best Rate Guarantee will apply to any Competing Rates found on such website or mobile application. For the avoidance of doubt, if the website or mobile application on which a Competing Rate can be found does not require that an individual be a resident of a certain jurisdiction in order to book any rates on such website or mobile application, the Best Rate Guarantee will not apply to any Competing Rates found on such website or mobile application even if such Competing Rates requires that an individual be a resident of a certain jurisdiction in order to book such Competing Rates.
- If a valid Best Rate Guarantee claim is submitted without an existing reservation, the individual making the valid claim will be contacted by (Hotel) and must make a reservation in the manner communicated by (Hotel) within 24 hours from receipt of the communication or local check-in time at the relevant (Hotel). A valid Best Rate Guarantee claim may be invalidated if (1) the individual making the claim fails to make a reservation in the required time period, (2) the name on the submitted claim form does not match the guest’s name on the relevant reservation, or (3) any changes are made to the relevant reservation after such reservation is made.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the (Hotel) Websites or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond (Hotel) reasonable control.
- A Best Rate Guarantee reward will only be provided if the individual making the valid claim stays in, and pays for, the reserved guest room. Multiple claims for multiple rooms at the same (Hotel) on the same night or on two or more nights in the same week may be treated as one claim for one stay, even if booked through one or more reservations. (Hotel) may deny claims where the applicable (Hotel) will no longer be operating on the date of the stay.
- Hatten Hotel Melaka has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim and will not review documentation provided by the individual submitting a claim as part of its validation process. (Hotel) reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
- Hatten Hotel Melaka may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person’s ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Rate Guarantee, if in its sole discretion (Hotel) determines that such person has: (1) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (2) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, (3) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; (4) failed to stay at (Hotel) after receiving approved Best Rate Guarantee Claims; or (5) breached any of these BRG Terms.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Rate Guarantee or these BRG Terms shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Void where prohibited by law. (Hotel) reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee or these BRG Terms at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.